Friday, October 24, 2014

::Happy Kimono Day::

日本語ver. HERE

It has been 6 months since I started taking kimono dressing lessons.
My first goal was to dress myself in kimono without any help and go out before my birthday.
Last weekend, which is 2 weeks before my b-day, I finally make it come true.

Jotaro and Sansai Saito, kimono designers, exhibited their collection during Tokyo Fashion Week,
and I went to one of their store to see the whole collection.

You can see the runway looks here↓





Coordination of the day.
Because I have just two pairs of Obi-age and Obi-jime (blue fabric and yellow belt in the photo),
this is the best match I can find out of my kimono wardrobe for now.


I wore old Nine West clutch.




The shape of Obi is perfect!!! :))

The collection at Jotaro Saito was amazing.
I now dream rocking in one of their kimonos one day.
Sansai Saito, father of Jotaro, was there at the store,
and I got to have a little chat with him.


Roppongi Hills was full of Halloween decorations.
It was fun to look around.


"The World of Tim Burton"


Got any plans for Halloween everyone?


xoxo
Yuki♪




No comments:

Post a Comment