Friday, June 13, 2014

::Cooking Remedy::


I looooove cooking without measuring any ingredients.
My friends and I made Japanese curry on last Sunday.
This is the easiest recipe I've ever heard!


Cut and throw everything in a stain-less stew pan like this!!
Tomatoes, broccoli, potatoes, pumpkin, onions, egg plants, minced pork, 
and curry blocks all together with no water, and heat them up.


Ta da!
It's super easy and healthy with lots of veggies.


For last couple of months, 
I have tasty smoothie for breakfast almost everyday.
:: My favorite recipe ::
Flaxseed, blueberries, banana, Japanese spinach, apple and skim milk
This gives you a great start of a day. 


On Sundays, 
I usually make some food in stock for the next week.
Steamed veggies, fried eggs, simmered seaweed etc....

Cooking is great cause...
it makes you feel healthy!

There are a lot of easy recipes found online.
Starting from the easiest ones is a tip to make cooking one of your everyday habit.

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Yuki♪




No comments:

Post a Comment