Monday, September 5, 2016

::Emerald::

日本語ver. → こちら

The end of summer 2016.
Lots of my great friends and I had a gorgeous party at Park Hyatt Tokyo.
The dress code was "semi-formal" so I chose to wear kimono. 


The beautiful view of Tokyo from 39th floor of Park Hyatt,


The party was from 8 pm and it feels like autumn during the night so I chose to wear a hitoe kimono.


Emerald milky way :)


Paired the checkered obi in the lucky color of this year☆



Wander a Jungle collar by CHOKO


Dizzy scarf (obi-age) by Roccoya



Zouris that I got for my birthday a couple of years ago.


Total look :)


I carried the pelican clutch bag by Alexander Wang


Staircase by the ballroom where we had a party in.



Park Hyatt Tokyo is ranked as a 5 star hotel. 
The full course dinner was so delicious.
I was so touched with the name card prepared for everyone's seat.


It was such a luxurious night.
So glad that I got to be a part of it.

Here is the dazzling look with the same kimono I did about a year ago for Vogue Fashion's Night Out in Omotesando.
Click the link below to see the whole article if you are interested.


(Sep. 2015)

It is a bit sad that summer is almost over.
But the best season for kimono is coming back again! :) :)



Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment