Tuesday, February 23, 2016

::Luxury in Nature::

日本語ver. → HERE


Last weekend, I had a quick trip back home.
We had some extra time after a meeting on Sunday, so we had a drive to Azumino area for a gorgeous lunch.


French restaurant surrounded by woods.


A little fireplace was making the entire restaurant really warm :)



They have a prix-fixe menu for lunch.


The appetizer was gorgeous!!
I love the way they arrange each dish. 


I had marinated fish and vegetables,


carrot soup,


beef stewed in red wine



and apple pie for dessert! 
Everything was so delicious that I finished them all.

We couldn't breathe and talk after that.... We were so FULL!!!

We had a wonderful time before coming back to Tokyo. 
Thanks to my mother for taking us there :)


This little one at my parents' house was getting so big! 
I was so sad that I didn't have much time to cuddle with him. 


Compared to Tokyo, winter in Nagano is much colder so a down jacket is a must-have!
There was still snow on the ground but it felt some signs of spring there too.


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★









No comments:

Post a Comment