Monday, September 8, 2014

::VOGUE FNO in Tokyo::


Here comes VOGUE Fashion's Night Out!
One of the most exciting event through a year.
I love shop cruising and to see new arrivals in every store.
It gives me lots of inspiration for my fall & winter wardrobe.



Newly opened Alexander McQuenn and Balenciaga shops in Aoyama district.


A lot of show windows were decorated with FNO posters.


Staircase in Omotesando hills, where the opening ceremony was held at. 


Sparkling wine and other drinks were served at most of the shops around this area.


I got this fan at my favorite shop, Loveless.


This reminds me of the time I was living in the states!
Chinese to-go box bag at Kate Spade.
What a cute idea :)


Gorgeous dream coat by Alexander McQueen.


I was wearing::


I'm so excited to see runway looks from New York Fashion Week now.
September is a huge month for fashion!

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Yuki♪












No comments:

Post a Comment