Thursday, February 13, 2020

::Steel Jungle::

日本語ver. → こちら

Casual kimono day of February.
I was going to have some drinks at a nightclub later that night, I wanted to wear a kimono in an effortless and relaxing style. 


Instead of traditional under garment, I wore a turtleneck knit top.
It keeps my neck warm without a scarf.




A nightclub could be sometime very smokey so I avoided to wear silk. 
100% silk free look.




This winter in Tokyo has been a bit warm and there's no need of thick coat over a kimono during the day time.


There were many foreigners at the club we went to, so my kimono stood out a bit. 
It was very fun to spend a night with my friends in a relaxed mood. 



Archive looks in the same kimono↓

(Apr. 2017)


(Dec. 2018)



Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment