Wednesday, January 9, 2019

::Sky Butterflies::

日本語ver. → こちら

A Happy New Year★ Everyone★
Hope the year 2019 brings you lots of happiness♪

Before I start posting about how my new year started, I have one last kimono look to share from last year. 


My partner and I went for shopping in Odaiba area in Tokyo. I'm not good with heights but we had our first experience on a ferris wheel together.


Romantic steel blue look.


With black and silver scales.





Strong pink and....



deep purple to add some spices to the total look.


The weather was very nice so that I didn't need a heavy coat that day.


↓two other looks with the same kimono★

(Jan. 2017)


(Apr. 2017)


I will be posting a collection of my looks from 2018 next!!!


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment