Tuesday, August 8, 2017

::Midsummer Meaw::

日本語ver. → こちら

Mid-summer in Tokyo is super humid and it is taking our energy away!
To get motivated to go out and do fun things, I choose to wear something fun :)


MEAW!!!


Meaaaawww.


Rainforest Yukata + "I Love Cat" Obi.


with a little blue butterfly on my waist.




So where did I go in this look??


I went to Kimono Hazuki, an antique kimono shop in Daitabashi, for the first time.
I'd always wanted to go there but I kept missing a chance for it. 



I love this retro atmosphere :D


I got something beautiful there. hehe


Before meeting up with my friends that night, I had a lunch at an American diner.



♪♪♪

Two other looks with the same summer kimono↓

(Aug. 2015)


(Jun. 2017)

Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment