Thursday, June 8, 2017

::From the Sea::

日本語ver. → こちら

Rainy season has come.
Before it will be harder to find a chance to wear a kimono in this season, I had some great photos taken in my summer kimono made with cotton and linen.


I wasn't expecting this look to be romantic, but the location made it look like I just came out of the sea and wandered in woods like in some fairy tale.


This look is made with everything that I love so much.!!!
The kimono from Roccoya.


CHOKO's collaged obi.



The new collar I got from Rumi Rock the other day.


A butterfly :)


Another scarf from vonschwanenflügelpupke in light blue.



More butterflies with CHOKO x agris head dress for more romantic feel.



Spacey zouris.


Clutch from NINE WEST.




I was caught getting my ig story shot 


And this is the photo I took. lol
Kinda felt like I was in some subtropical place. 

photos by Hiroaki Saito

Here are two other looks with the same kimono worn as a yukata☆↓


(Aug. 2015)


☆Rain Forest☆
(Jul. 2015)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment