Tuesday, January 13, 2015

::2014-2015 in LA::

日本語ver. HERE


I dropped by LA before coming back to Tokyo with my bestie.


We arrived at LAX airport around noon 
so we headed to Santa Monica for lunch after checking into our hotel.


It was a cloudy day and colder than we thought.




We got a burger and a burrito at a diner for lunch.


Unfortunately it started raining later this day,
but we decided to go to Hollywood to visit the walk of fame.


Stevie Wonder.



Rain can't let me down :P
Well... to be honest, it did a little... 

Because of the rain, it wasn't so fun to walk around outside to see all the stars.
So we got into Madame Tussauds to see wax figures of celebrities.


Lady Gaga

::OOTD::
<Jacket> S.W.O.R.D
<T-shirt> Hollywood Made
<Jeans> J-Brand
<Sneakers> ASH
<Stole> Balenciaga
<Bag> Alexander Wang


Had a chat with George Clooney.


Posed with Madonna


Tried to kiss the sexiest man (to me) in the world.


Hollywood legend, Marilyn Monroe.





The weather turned really nice on the next day, New Years Eve.
We spent the whole day walking around in Santa Monica on that day.


I saw so many duck people (people from Oregon who are in green and yellow) 
in Santa Monica Place.
I heard they came to see a football game in Pasadena.


It felt like I was still in Portland... hahaha
Hope the ducks won the game!

After shopping, we went to see the ocean from Santa Monica Pier.
The sky was clear and it was nice to feel the fresh air there.




It was such a nice way to see the New Year in.
We were there for just a couple of days so didn't do much this time.
I wanna visit there sometime in spring or summer next time.


My friend flew back to Portland and I took a flight to Tokyo on the New Years day.
She has three more terms to go until she comes back to Tokyo!
Good luck and thank you for the quality time during my stay.

xoxo
Lynn♪





































No comments:

Post a Comment