Tuesday, April 22, 2014

::first time at USJ::

日本語ver. HERE
First time at Universal Studio Japan! 
They just announced that the new huge area of Harry Potter is going to open on July 15th.
We decided to come here before this place is going to be crazy 
with too many people coming to visit the new area.


A little "walk of fame"
I found the one of Audrey Hepburn.


JAWS...It's a shame I've never seen this movie...
but I enjoyed this attraction which made me jump.


Pizza lunch with beer.


With a yellow cab in New York area.


The weather was perfect :)

I felt a little bit dizzy after I got shaked by all the crazy attractions,
such as.... Hollywood Dream Ride (Back Drop) and Space Fantasy the Ride.
If anyone is planning to go there, don't ride these after you eat something.
Believe me they make you sick and waste the food you eat.


The view from my hotel room at night.
The entire park looks kinda small from top.



You can already see the Hogwarts castle from outside of the park.

It was a long day since I got up at 4:30 in the morning to leave Tokyo.
But it was sooo much fun.

To be continued to Osaka trip day 2....

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪













No comments:

Post a Comment