Friday, February 14, 2014

::Happy Valentine's Day::


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!
Last night, we had a little Valentine party at home.
I got a new really really easy recipe of Gateau Chocolat last week,
and this is sooooo amazing!



Just put all the ingredients except for chocolate blocks in a food processor
and run it for 20-30 seconds.
Pour it into a pan and press "cake" menu of my induction heater.


After about...30 mins, its ready to serve!
Melted chocolate on top is sooooo good :)


Today, I brought some chocolate boxes for my bosses and co-worker.


Chocolate coated almonds and lemon peels inside those green boxes.
These are from François Doucet


Chocolate balls with Japanese motif for my co-worker.

Hope you all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Thanks for reading

xoxo
Lynn♪



No comments:

Post a Comment