Thursday, January 17, 2019

::New Year Look 2019::

日本語ver. → こちら

First look of 2019★
This is my 4th New-Year-Day look in my hometown.

The forecast said it was going to be sunny on the New Year Day, but winter in Nagano is really cold so I was wondering whether or not to bring a hakama (traditional skirt) which can be paired with boots. 
But this year it was sunny and also a bit warmer than usual so I didn't wear a hakama this time.


New Year Greeting Card 2019





I love the modern mood of this kimono. 
Semi-formal kimono (homongi) for New Year celebration.



Homongi is not usually paired with this casual obi called "hanhaba obi" but I was too lazy to tie heavy formal one... :P









My New Year holiday was super lazy and fattening as I expected.h
With lots of good food and 


these lazy puffs.


On the second day of this year, I did some calligraphy.
The letter "繋" (to connect) is going to be the symbol of my 2019.
I want to connect all the happy people and bond with them even more strongly.

↓Here are two of my New Year looks from last two years.

(Jan. 2017)


(Jan. 2018)



Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment