Monday, November 5, 2018

::Oriental Garden::

日本語ver. → こちら

My Birthday in Ginza★
My man took me to a gorgeous dinner and it was such an awesome start of my new year.


In front of Wako building before dinner.


I paired one of my favorite modern kimonos with a traditional obi for the occasion. 


Jacquard flowers.


Gold obi with streams for celebration.


With a little butterfly flying over streams.


and colorful splash.




We had an awesome dinner at a teppanyaki restaurant with super delicious dishes.


We both keep ourselves busy with work, friends and families so it was really nice to have some calm and romantic moments alone.


From appetizer to dessert, everything was so good ♡
Best birthday that I've ever had in years. Happy Go Lucky♪


↓Other looks with the same kimono♪

(Jan. 2018)


(Apr. 2018)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment