Thursday, April 16, 2015

::Izu Trip:: #tbt Spring 2013


I've never posted about it, so through back to spring in 2013!
We had a trip to Izu.



Waterfalls on the way to spa area.


Hot spring spouts out from the ground.


My favorite dish in Izu, simmered red bream.


The first time I did orange picking.
Once we started picking them, we realized one orange is good enough to eat at once....
So we ended up buying a bag of them back home.


Chilling on the beach of Izu...



Private open-air bath at our hotel.


Dinner after having a great time at spa.


The view from our room was awesome :)

The day 2 at.....


Alligator and banana park.
Some parts of  a Japanese movie "Thermae Romae" was filmed here.



They have lots of red pandas there. So cute :)


We had a little tour inside their greenhouse full of beautiful flowers.

On the way home, we dropped by Jogasaki to see beautiful cliff.



I'm a bit afraid of heights so.....
this was the best I could do.

But the water was clear blue and so beautiful.


I definitely wanna visit there again.


Where should we go for a spring trip this year?


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



















No comments:

Post a Comment