Wednesday, July 27, 2016

::Bags for Kimono::

日本語ver. → こちら

Choosing the right bag to carry makes your kimono look so much different.
There are bags which are made to match kimonos but they look good only with kimono. (in my opinion.)

So when I started wearing kimono for just ordinary days, I looked for bags which look good with kimono and I would also carry when I'm not in kimono.


Nov. 2014


Knitted clutch bag by and A


Mar. 2015


Jun. 2016


Square box bag by Sophie Hulme


May 2015


Whiting & Davis beaded clutch


Jan. 2015


Oct. 2015


YEAH. box bag by Angel Jackson


Fake Snake Clutch by NINE WEST


Dec. 2014


Baby Sac du Jour by Saint Laurent


Sep. 2015


Woodshell Clutch by Cal


Pelican Snake Clutch by Alexander Wang


Small bags like these match perfectly with your kimono look! 


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment