Friday, February 12, 2016

::Recent Obsession:: Feb. 2016

日本語ver.→HERE

My recent favorites!

The first thing I'm obsessed about is this head dress I got in last month.

.

This is designed and made by Aguri Sagimori
She made many of these head dresses for the POP-UP shop they opened in last month, and I finally got the one in my favorite colors.
My haul blog from last month where I wrote about this head piece on is HERE


I put up some tutorials of two easy hairdos with it.
If you are interested, click HERE to see the details.


I have a beautiful chest which is made of mahogany in my bed room.
My favorite moment of a day is when I burn insence on it while listening to my favorite music before going to bed.


My favorites are bamboo, cherry blossom, citrusy blend, and Japanese red leaves.


And for nails, I always use OPI nail lacquers.
I'm so into this beautiful color named "Significant Other."
This reminds me of beautiful wisterias we went to see in last spring.


The blog on my trip to see these beautiful wisterias is HERE


I also love these 007 colors I got from LA last year.

And since the New Years, I'm so into baking chiffon cakes, as all might know already!


It's so easy and you don't have to too much on the ingredients.


It tastes amazing with maple syrup!


This week I invited my aunt other to my place to have lunch with me.
I cooked steamed veggies with homemade sauce, sesame chicken with rice vinegar, tomato soup, and THE chiffon cake!

It's so much fun to cook for someone. 
So glad that she loved it!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪




★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment