Monday, March 30, 2015

::Shoes in my Closet:: pumps & sandals


Happy Monday, everyone :)
March is almost over and cherry blossoms are in full bloom!
Have you re-organized your closet for this spring and summer?
I put my long boots and wool coats away and get my sandals out last week.
Here are some of my favorite stilettos and sandals in my closet!

First, my stilettos!!!




Snake and studded pumps by Giuseppe Zanotti :)
I looooove these since they make my calves look higher and legs longer.
Actually I need the studded ones widened because they are a bit too tight for my feet.


Stuart Weitzman!!!


Metalic pewter pumps.
The heels are a bit lower than those by Giuseppe Zanotti.


So they are more comfortable for me to walk around for shopping.
I wore them last weekend with DIESEL jeans.


Sandals also by Stuart Weitzman.



I also love shoes from Elizabeth and James.


Unique heels by Charline de Luca.


My favorite sandals by ASH.
I have the same exact pair in black as well.

I was wearing some boots over the weekend,
and the weather was too warm for them already.


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪















No comments:

Post a Comment