Wednesday, March 18, 2015

::Cape and Coat:: PFW RTW Fall 2015


Capes and coats from Paris Fashion Week.
I think voluminous outerwear is still a trend for fall 2015.
One of those capes is definitely in my wishlist for next fall wardrobe.


Chloe / Kenzo


Vionnet / Kenzo


John Galliano / Barbara Bui


Celine


Alexander McQueen


Balmain / Saint Laurent


Andrew Gn
These two looks are my favorites!
You know why I like them.....
They resemble the outerwear for kimono!


And the exciting news about an upcoming movie "Zoolander 2"
Ben Stiller as Derek Zoolander came back on runway at Valentino's show.
The film will be out in theaters in February 2016.
I can't wait to see it.

HERE is the link to the short video of Ben Stiller and Anna Wintour back stage of the show.


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


All images above borrowed from WWD.com














No comments:

Post a Comment