Wednesday, March 25, 2015

::Wish List:: Spring/Summer 2015


Yay! Spring is here! 
It's not like I don't like winter.
But being in cold weather for 3-4 months makes me miss warm weather so much!
I was looking through Revolve Clothing to get some ideas for my spring wardrobe,
and here is my wishlist!



Carmella white dress /  NBD black dress


Zimmermann dress / Haute Hippie blazer dress

The dress from Zimmerman is my dream.....


Kimono cardigans by CleobellaLost in Alila


Jens Pirate Booty top / Luv AJ bracelet


Matching earrings and necklace also by Luv AJ


Antik Batik clutch bag /  Schutz wedge sandals


Seems like I'm in a mood of simple and black/white styles.
What mood are you in for this spring?


xoxo
Lynn♪




All images above borrowed from Revolve Clothing











No comments:

Post a Comment