Friday, January 16, 2015

::New in (from the US)::


Shopping (including window shopping) is my best exercise!
Here is my shopping diary during my days in the states.
Probably those who are reading this blog from the states know 
that there is no sales tax in Oregon.
So I bought most of the cosmetics that I wanted in Portland.


DVF at Nordstrom downtown Portland.


A gift from my bestie!
Matching iPhone cases from Kate Spade.


One of my favorite cosmetic shop, Sephora
I love the variety of bright colors of eye shadows and eye liners there.


These are all the colors I brought back here.
This will make my everyday makeup time a lot more fun!

My dance teacher took me to Nordstrom Rack.
There I found a cute pair of UGGs in my size. Lucky me!


I used to have sheep skin boots by Australian LUXE before,
but they got really worn out so I threw them away.
I am so happy to have these comfortable shoes in my wardrobe again.


She also took me to a local organic store,
and got me Stumptown coffee which is originally from Portland as souvenir.
Lip balm sticks from Portland Bee Balm smell nice and sweet.
I bought a half box for my friends.


More shopping in Santa Monica, LA.


One of my favorite shoe brands, Steve Madden.


Yes, shoe-aholic me......


a folding umbrella for work


crushed denim shorts from DIESEL.


So many tempting colors!!!! but....


I got only basic nail colors from OPI.


End-of-a-year shopping therapy :)

What is your stress reliever?

Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪















No comments:

Post a Comment