Thursday, March 31, 2016

::Inspirational Day::

日本語ver.→こちら

I got to see so many beautiful things last weekend.
Aguri Sagimori launched a new brand called "agris" and had the first exhibition of her Fall 2016 collection. 
She also produces beautiful textiles and accessories in collaboration with CHOKO, a kimono creator. I bought one of her hair accessories in last January. HERE is the link to my shopping diary.


A quick lunch I had before my fashion adventure :)
With my favorite Saint Laurent bag and Citrus stole.


The exhibition was so inspirational.
The atmosphere was built upon a beautiful story based on birds' courtship dance.







Love love....!


The collection is now up on her brand site HERE.

After that, we headed to Yebisu to visit a new kimono shop  "Chihana" which was opened on that day.


Soft and smooth scarves which are hand-dyed by the designer himself.
Each one of them is unique and so beautiful.


Shoes (zouri) made with hand-dyed deerskin.


Textile made for obi.


The day of inspiration by great creators and by nature.


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment