Monday, July 28, 2014

::Shoeaholic::


Shopping for shoes is one of my favorite things to do.
Think they change your look by 180 degrees even when you are wearing the same clothes.
My work experience at a shoe shop in my early 20s
made my eyes always in search for beautiful shoes.

Here are some of my favorite shoes during this summer :)


Pewter metalic pumps by Stuart Weitzman

Pewter color has a little touch of purple,
and that's what I love about this color.
And suitable for any season through a year.




They fit perfectly.


T-strap sandals also by Stuart Weitzman.



And... Quantum Sandals by Ash



The same style in camel.

Rainy season is finally over here and real summer started.
I can't wait to go out with these favorites!

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Yuki♪









No comments:

Post a Comment