Monday, August 24, 2015

::Moroccan Party::

日本語ver. HERE

I had a wonderful time with my friends last Saturday. 
They came over to my place to see the fireworks by the river, and we had a little party with delicious Moroccan food that I made. 
I just bought a recipe book a day before and wanted to try some dishes on it! 

Here are what I made for that night :)


Hummus = Moroccan chickpea paste for appetizer.
I think my friends liked this one the most!


Moroccan omelette.
Super easy! Just took like 5 mins to make it.



And chicken tagine. 
I just fell in love with the aroma of coriander and cumin powder. 


Pumpkin cake and....


Italian affogato for dessert :)


I'm so glad they liked it!
Cooking for somebody is a great thing!



We also enjoyed the beautiful fireworks show this close after dinner.
It was such a fun night chatting and eating with some of my great friends!



Thank you all for coming over to spend a great night with me!


xoxo

Lynn♪

No comments:

Post a Comment