Monday, February 23, 2015

::Recent Favorites:: Mini Bags


Hello everyone :)
Think bags are one of fashion items that many girls love to collect.
I used to be more into huge bags that I can put any of my junk in them than small ones.
But now, maybe because mini bags have been a trend in fashion recently,
they keep catching my eyes for the last couple of years.
Here are some of my small bags in my closet.


a clutch bag from Alexander Wang.




YSL clutch bag by Saint Laurent Paris.
I fell in love with this vivid pink!


Baby blue clutch bag by de couture




A baby sac de jour by Saint Laurent.


A mini box bag by Sophie Hulme
This one came with a little whistle in the season when I bought this.


This one is my latest purchase!
"YEAH." leather satchel by Angel Jackson


It opens very wide!

I bought this for this look with kimono!

Most of these mini bags are too small to put my long wallet in,
so I have another tiny wallet for when I go out with them.

What is on your bag wish list?

Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪










No comments:

Post a Comment