Thursday, December 25, 2014

::Holiday Look at Senso-ji::

日本語ver. HERE

Merry Christmas, everyone!!
Hope this holiday season has been treating you well :) 
The day before Christmas eve, 
I went to Senso-ji temple in Asakusa in my new kimono.


Since the red and green remind me of Christmas,
I didn't want to miss the chance to wear this kimono before Christmas is over.


To emphasize the theme, 
I wore the obi with a big red rose on it and red sac du jour from Saint Laurent.


Look from behind.


I also wore a fluffy big shawl.


Gate at entrance of Senso-ji.


It was already so crowded like the new years.


Late soba noodle lunch.







One of my goals for this year was to learn to dress myself in kimono.
It took me 6 months but now I can wear it without paying for professional dressers.

Learning about Japanese traditional fashion is so much fun and 
I'm more into it as time goes.
My new goal is to learn to wear it in 15 mins!
Hope I can share more beautiful Japanese culture here through my lifestyle with kimono.

This is my last post this year!
I am off to my second hometown, Portland, Oregon from tomorrow!
I will be back here on the second week of next month.

Keep yourself warm and get ready for a brand new year!!
Thank you for reading and see you in the year of 2015!!!!!

xoxo
Lynn♪















No comments:

Post a Comment