Friday, December 19, 2014

::Christmas Songs::


Christmas is almost here!
What is your favorite song for this season?
Here are some of mine that you can find on YouTube.

Christmas Song by Nat King Cole


Classic and chic.


Oh Happy Day from Sister Act 2



It's not a song for Christmas, but still makes me wanna listen to it in winter.
This is such a great movie. I still watch it sometime at home.


Carol of Bells by 12 cellos




Angels We Have Heard on High


both by the Piano Guys.

I always love watching their music videos.
They truly enjoy their music.
They have a Christmas playlist on their YouTube page,
and everything is so beautiful.

and.... of course.......

Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence by Ryuichi Sakamoto




My most favorite composer in the world.
This is a theme song of the movie "Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence".
This is actually not a happy song 
cause the story is about how soldiers spend their Christmas at a battlefield.
But this is still a beautiful song that I can repeatedly listen to.


Christmas songs are everywhere in cities around this season,
but I think it is good to have your own Christmas playlist with you.

xoxo
Lynn♪



No comments:

Post a Comment