Tuesday, January 24, 2017

::Pre-Spring::

日本語ver. → こちら

As the weather gets shivering cold after the New Year, it feels like spring is almost there. I already saw some plum blossoms blooming in Tokyo.

Some of my favorite kimono designers all gathered in Laforet Harajuku to temporarily open Kimono Winter Shop, and I finally got time to visit them last weekend.

Here is the OOTD details from that day :)


Lace butterfly with pink accents.


CHOKO-san's collaged obi.


And my new lace butterfly jacket by CHOKO+agris.


I tried to keep everything simple because I was going to dinner with my friends I got to see for the first time later that day.


Shiny cherry blossoms.




Aw..... Can't tell you how much I love this beautiful romantic lace.



Tried my new dark mauve lip stick.


A couple of months before cherry blossoms bloom☆


Here are 2 previous looks with the same kimono and the jacket.
Jump to each link to see the details if you are interested↓


(Dec. 2016)


(Dec. 2016)


Report on the kimonos I tried on at the winter shop is up on the next post!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★






No comments:

Post a Comment