Wednesday, January 23, 2019

::Crane Dance::

日本語ver. → こちら

My kimono friend and I had a nice New Year lunch in Yokohama Chinatown during the holiday. It had been a long time since we went out in kimono together. 



Classical cranes for celebration paired with a hakama★


My very first kimono that I bought.





A hakama is so comfortable to wear when you walk around a lot. 
You can choose either of zouri or boots or even sneakers with a hakama so its a good choice for a casual fun day. 


We had spicy Chinese food and a bit of beer for lunch and....


She took me to a cute bakery shop with an oriental mood. 
The bread they are selling is so delicious♡

It was such a nice day spending time with my friend in the town I rarely visit.

↓Two other looks in the same kimono and hakama.

★My Very First Kimono Look★


(Dec. 2017)



Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★

No comments:

Post a Comment