Monday, May 2, 2016

::Golden Week '16::

日本語ver. ⇒ こちら

We have the week called "Golden Week" in Japan. April 29th, May 3rd, 4th and 5th are national holidays so some people take the whole week off.

My GW in 2016 has been..... about spending great time with my happy friends and lots of food so far.... 


<April 29th>

I went to Jiyugaoka to have some lunch with my freind whom I hadn't seen about two years.
In two years, she got married and became a mother. It was so great to catch up :)




Roasted beef and pasta with, of course, beer :)
There are so many nice restaurants and cafes around this area. I want to come back and find more favorite places.


I was wearing my mimosa kimono on that day. 
The details of this look is posted HERE

<April 30th>

My friend and I joined a barbecue party in Ashikaga area in Tochigi.
The GW is the best season for barbecue before the rainy season.


Meat, meat,,,,,


and meat!!!


Juicey cutlet.



Stir-fried noodle, Yakisoba :)


We had so much fun getting to know new people.


Ashikaga is very famous for Ashikaga Flower Park.
In this season, Fuji (wisterias) is in full bloom and the entire park is so beautiful.


We didn't have time to drop by but I went there last year.
Click the link below to see the post about it.


<May 1st>

My life has been enriched by many loving people that I admire so much. 
I got to have nice dinner with one of the most energetic and loving women I know after a meeting.




There is always something new to learn from her. 
Thank you so much for the great dinner.


During this GW, I have another plan to have lots of delicious meat with my family!!
Need to make an exercise plan not to put on some weight...


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment