Wednesday, October 29, 2014

::Carré Chanel::



The weekend before my birthday, 
my partner took me to a restaurant in a CHANEL building in Ginza.
Beige Alain Ducasse Tokyo was founded in collaboration with CHANEL.




The elevator to Beige :))


Cheers to Coco :)


Variety of mushrooms with truffle


Roasted beef with chestnuts.


They have 12 different cheese you can choose from. 
I chose the yellow washed cheese with red wine.


Dessert started with camellia chocolates with Chanel logo.




carré CHANEL chocolat-praliné with hazelnut ice cream.
Everything was sooooo good and beautiful :)



I ordered a herb tea with the dessert, 
and they brought variety of fresh herbs and blended them for me.

It was such a great dinner with beautiful view of Ginza.
They gave me a little box of macaroons when we were about to leave.
It was such a wonderful experience. Thank you, my love.


xoxo
Yuki♪

















No comments:

Post a Comment