Monday, June 2, 2014

::Early Bird Saturday::


Power breakfast with my bff, vol. 3!
We had a nice tasty morning at Eggcellent in Roppongi, Tokyo.


When I was drinking my coffee, I saw a warm message written inside of the cup.


"I really need a day in between Sat & Sun."
Yeeeeees....!
Their cups have variety of messages like this.


I ordered fresh fruit salad and yogurt, since I had a big Thai dinner the night before...
It was really nice and tasty for my stomach.


My friend had a full plate of yummy stuff. 


After she left for work, I was chilling ourside of Roppongi Hills.
Had another cup of coffee and read "Bridget Jone's Diary 3".


The weather felt like it was already in middle of summer.
I don't want it to be grumpy rainy season....

I definitely love spending time under the sun!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Yuki♪






No comments:

Post a Comment