Wednesday, November 15, 2017

::Bambi Forest::

日本語ver. → こちら

Leaves turned red in Tokyo. It's still warm in daytime but feels like winter is already here at night.

Before the weather turns into winter, I have another kimono to wear in autumn.



Beautiful falling leaves♡


With new items from my wardrobe.
Bambi collar and bi-colored obijime.



Last week, a friend of mine gave me these beautiful ring and bangle from Agatha paris. I would never choose these unique items for myself, so I'm so happy to have them in my jewelry selection.
And this ring totally matches with the color of this kimono♡





My hair has grown a bit in a month, so I put up all the hair up this time.
The star hair clip sets everything in place.


Updos can match any kimono styles...



Dressed in falling leaves. The look I can do only in this season♡

Here are 2 other looks with the same kimono↓


(Oct. 2015)


(Oct. 2016)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment