Tuesday, September 5, 2017

::Milky Way::

日本語ver. → こちら

September.
It's the season of beautiful moonlight in Japan, called "Otsukimi". The air feels clearer and the moon is getting brighter day by day. 

Season of yukata is almost over and I feel autumn is coming when I dress myself in this hitoe kimono. 



Emerald Milky Way


Lacey casual obi.
This time I tied it by bringing its white lacey part to the front.



Leaving a little piece of summer with this jungle collar.


Galaxy Obidome.


And yes, I had my hair cut even shorter last month. 


Random ribbon tie :)




SHOES.



Celebrating the start of autumn.

I am flying to the states to attend my sister's wedding this week.
Hope I can share some of my trip later this month♡

Two other looks with this emerald kimono♡↓

(Sep. 2015)


(Sep. 2016)


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment