Tuesday, July 18, 2017

::Playful Weekend::


日本語ver. → こちら

In the middle of rainy season in Tokyo, the weather was unbelievably beautiful during last weekend.
I had so much fun strolling around the city and doing summer activities at the beach! 
Here are the things I/we did☆


On July 15th, Saturday, I finally got to wear my newest yukata♡
I gathered all the flashy designed items on this day.


Before meeting up with my friend, I got a little time to spare so visited Meiji Shrine to get energized.


It was such a beautiful day and the approach toward the shrine was really nice.



I love taking a walk inside Meiji shrine. It is so refreshing with a plenty of nature.



After a little exercise, I got really hungry (for beer) so I got Mexican food for late lunch. My friend came to join me :)


Our plan was to shoot some photos of kimono girls who came to the Yukata in Laforet Harajuku event. 
Well... I was just looking at her shoot photos and did nothing else really.. though.



Kimono director/designer, CHOKO ♡
She always looks sooo amazing :)

Afterwards, we were looking for some photogenic / instagenic spot to shoot some more photos for KIMONO BIJIN website. 
And.... we ended up coming to


Kawaii Monster Cafe in Harajuku!!!!


The entrance is like.... some kind of clubs or... amusement park.


And inside is even crazier!!


We got a table at "Milk Area". haha


I was thinking their menu could be really unusual with lots of food colorings.... but they had delicious dishes like this. 
The girls sitting next to us had a large plate of grilled meat and it looked really good too. 


I ordered a glass of beer and it came in a tall cylinder like this. LOL


And the bathroom is really cute and colorful!!!
We spent like 10-15 mins in here to shoot some more photos. 
I will share them in a separate post once editing is done :)
Stay tuned...



They also have barlesque shows. It was cute♡
This place is definitely a fun place to visit once or for tourists. 


Next day, July 16th Sunday.

I left my place at 6 am to get into a salt water for surfing. 
Waves were much stronger than a week before and I got some fun rides♪

After 4 hours of surfing, my surf friend and I went to visit a glamping beach spot that a friend of mine produced for this summer. 
It is not an ordinary beach house we see every year on the beach. 
They have tents to sleep inside and you can spend a whole night on the beach!

https://www.koshigoe-glamping.com/
click the link above for details...







You can also experience sophisticated BBQ there too!

We were so hungry after surfing so ordered a BBQ set for late lunch.



MEAT MEAT MEAT....!!!
It was nice having BBQ lunch on the beach. 
It was still hot that afternoon but the wind felt really nice.


The inside of tents is really cute :)
This place is open until the end of August. Check their website for details if you are interested :)

I'll put up my kimono look from last Saturday on next post!!!


Thank you for reading!

xoxo
Lynn♪


★Social Media★


No comments:

Post a Comment