Friday, September 9, 2016

::Crossed Fishtails::

日本語ver. → こちら

Happy Friday :)
Let me share the loose updo with easy three steps I tried for the night at Park Hyatt last week.


Details on the kimono look is here→★Emerald★


I had super long hair but recently had it cut, so my hair is about 2-3 inches longer from my collar bones.

Here are my poor drawings of three steps. Hope these help! lol
1) Gather all the hair above your ears to make a small ponytail. Split the hair above the elastic band and flip the tail through it from outside to inside. Pull the hair at your crown to give it some volume on top.


2) Split the rest of hair including the flipped tail into two equal sections and braid them into fishtails. Stretch and massage each fishtail to give it volume and make it look bigger.

3) Cross both fishtails and pin them just below the flipped tail to hide the elastic band.


And your done!
 (sorry for this blur photo.)



I posted the article about the fishtail updo which is a kind of similar to the above updo a couple of years ago. 
Click the link below to see it if you are interested.



If you are not used to fishtail braids, you can just do the normal 3 strands braid instead.
Give it a try!


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪



★Social Media★







No comments:

Post a Comment