Wednesday, May 27, 2015

::Back in Tokyo::

日本語 ver. HERE

The day I came back to Tokyo from my hometown started at 6 am.
My mother got something to do in Tokyo so she gave me a ride.


We bought our breakfast on the way.


I thought the traffic was going to be bad because it was the last day of golden week but we arrived in Tokyo much earlier than we expected.
She dropped me off at Yoyogi park around 9:30 am and I didn't have anything to do until I meet up with somebody for lunch. 
So I decided to take a walk in the park and have a breakfast.



It was hot like summer already.


Roses were in full bloom there.


We were planning on seeing a movie at Odaiba this day.
When we got there, they were having a huge beer festival, Oktoberfest.


Had some German sausages and pretzel with beer :)



Do some stretch after having some beer, everyone!


I was wearing,
T-shirt :  Eleven Paris
Jacket :  DIESEL
Shorts :  DIESEL
Shoes : ASH
Bag :  Alexander Wang


My golden week 2015 was great!
It has been just really warm here in Tokyo these days and it seems like spring has gone somewhere already and summer is already here.


Thank you for reading.

xoxo
Lynn♪










No comments:

Post a Comment